There is so much to share! But this will be a short update. God is so good! He is continuing to use this mission to make disciples. He is continuing to make divine appointments and connections. Things keep happening and our hopes for growth continue. Since we returned on November 30th from our visit to the US, here are the highlights:
1. A mission church plant we are involved with in a village named Butas Na Bato has finally come to life. The church opened on January 28th. Praise God! But there is no time to rest from the efforts there. Fellowship, soul-winning, and discipleship are even more important now. Please pray for those efforts.
2. The Recovery Ministry in Aurora and Nueva Ecija has never been stronger. In addition to the work God has allowed us to do in various towns and municipalities, The Lord has connected us to the largest court-ordered rehab facility in the country. We have seen the truth that God can heal and change lives.
3. The Recovery, Student, and DSWD ministries in Batangas City continue to grow. So many family members of the original core groups have been saved and have changed the way they view and approach life. A few families and individuals have submitted to Baptism and have become faithful church members in addition to weekly bible study at home. The Kingdom continues to Grow and Grow. Please pray for God’s gentle guidance to these new believers as they face the trials of everyday life as True Believers.
4. The Police and Military Ministries still have potential for more growth. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to move in these areas. We’re asking God for the right doors to open in the right places so His Word can be treacherous and taught in the place where it is most needed. There are still plans for unit by unit bible studies and regular church services on 2 Army bases. Pray, pray, pray!!!
5. There may be an opportunity to minister regularly in Women’s Shelter. This place is a home for girls and women who have been discarded by their families. Most are victims of rape and other abuses. This is an especially important opportunity to see broken and hopeless lives healed and changed by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
6. Of course, the growth and expansion of the Kingdom comes with a need for financial growth and expansion in ministry. Our transportation budget is expected to more than double this year because of the growth. Additionally, Teresa and I already use funds from our monthly household and operational to buy up to 20 parallel language bibles each month. Its a “happy problem” to have, but 20 bibles per month no longer touches the need. We need as much help with expenses as we can get in these 2 areas. Please pray about this as well.
7. If anyone wants to contact me personally, my email address is: email@example.com.
Everyone: live for His Glory today!!!
See you next month,